We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
_________ is the controller of your personal data.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, e-mail address, delivery address and country);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- Your browsing preferences.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to send our newsletter, improve our service and, more generally, to easily communicate with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we either delete or anonymize them.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. Will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your request and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
- HOW TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCTS?
We only use your email address to offer you articles and products similar to those you have already ordered.
With your consent, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other articles that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: ____________________
- WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website are not targeted to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: ______________.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small snippet of text that a website asks your browser to store. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser. Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them. We’ve included more details below to help you understand what kinds of cookies we use.
Yes, with the primary purpose to make our website work more effectively and to memorize various information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website/a mobile application, to ensure the smooth functioning of these or to make them more effective, for example by memorizing your language preferences.
What kinds of cookies does _____ use and why?
We use different kinds of cookies for various reasons:
- Essential cookies (strictly necessary) – These cookies are essential for browsing our Website or strictly necessary for the provision of a service specifically requested by a user. The removal of this type of cookies can lead to navigation difficulties and is therefore strongly discouraged.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser. We use session cookies to grant access to content and things you have to log in to do.
- Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date of maximum 13 months and thus stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies for functionalities like remembering login details, which makes it possible for registered users to return to the site without having to log in. We also use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. This information is anonymized – when we look at the data, in other words, we look at patterns, but we do not see individuals’ personally identified information (PII).
- Analytics cookies (statistics) – These cookies are used to gather information about your use of the Website, in order to improve the content of the Website, make it more suitable to your needs and increase its usability. For example, these cookies show us the most visited pages of the Website or help to identify difficulties that may be encountered during navigation.
- Preference cookies (performance) – These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences and make your navigation more pleasant and personalized. These cookies make it possible to memorize the language chosen during your first visit to our Website in order to personalize it accordingly.
What other cookies might you encounter on _________?
There are also limited third-party cookies on the site. These cookies could be session or persistent and are set by entities other than ________. To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners of ________. For example, we currently allow:
- Polling module – This cookie is dropped when someone votes
- Audience measurement and validation – We use services such as Omniture and Google Analytics to understand how many people come and what is popular which helps us improve the website. No personally identifiable information (PII) is stored and site usage is always looked at on an aggregate (and anonymous) level.
- Other functionality – we use DoubleClick (Google) for our advertising platform. Those teams set cookies in order to control frequency and target advertising to the right section or geographic region.
How can I configure, delete or disable cookies?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our Website at any time by configuring your browser settings.
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode.
Will the Website work if I disable cookies?
You can browse _______ with cookies disabled, though some interactions may not work. For example, ticking the “Stay logged in” box at login will not actually keep you logged in to the site unless you have enabled cookies.
Why does the message explaining cookies keep appearing?
If you close the banner and it reappears the next time you visit us, you most likely have cookies disabled. We use a persistent cookie to remember that you closed the banner, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.